Monday, January 30, 2012

Is there anywhere that I can watch episodes of The Office online?

I've already tried peekvid (it takes too long to buffer), youtube (takes too long to buffer), the NBC website doesn't have full episodes, and the ones on Fanpop take centuries to load. I know it's not an internet problem, so can somebody help me find a faster place?Is there anywhere that I can watch episodes of The Office online?
http://videos.notontelevision.comIs there anywhere that I can watch episodes of The Office online?
I can't think of anywhere elce, except for downloading them from iTunes, but that costs money!

The only other thing you could do is rent Season 1 and 2. Season 3 is not out on DVD yet.

Keep watching NBC, they are putting out a lot of repeats of season 2 and 3.

Also TBS (I think) is going to show The Office starting this fall!

Hope I helped some!!!
  • mbusa
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment