Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I get the scrolling to work on my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop's touchpad?

I got the laptop with Vista and put XP on it a few weeks ago. The scrolling does not work now. I have tried the XP and Vista drivers from Dell and Synaptics, and whenever I try to change any of the settings, nothing happens; I click on it and get no response. Any ideas?How can I get the scrolling to work on my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop's touchpad?check to see if u have the right driver for it

my 1st thing to check

than set it to normal default

if not than u have a corrupt file somewhere

after u loaded xp did u run check disk for errors?--that is a must task after a new install----that's the 1st thing i do after a defrag of the hard drive----if u didn't than try nowHow can I get the scrolling to work on my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop's touchpad?Download and run spybot

If that doesn't work take it back under warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment