Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have a Dell Inspiron 8000 start up problems?

I have a Dell Inspiron 8000, and it wont load up , it always goes to the blank black screen saying its initializing, but thats as far as it gets.



And I need it to work because I have old pictures and files I need to get from there.I have a Dell Inspiron 8000 start up problems?Make sure you don't have a disk in the drive. I know I know, but I see it all the time...



Then remove peripherals one at a time and restart. I've had USB components cause that. After that you'll have to open the case and try removing each mem stick, one, then replace then the other, then replace... and so on and so forth. Check the easy stuff first before looking at just the hard drive. You can also try rolling it back to last known good configuration. Usually from F8 during the Dell bootup... just keep hitting it.I have a Dell Inspiron 8000 start up problems?Use Live CD to retrieve the stuff you store in the computer. You can download it from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment