Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a Dell Inspiron 700m laptop and I dont have the audio driver after I reformatted the laptop?

I got the audio codec from support dell but its a application file i dont know what to do with it. Please guide me to get some sound back. Also when i plug headphones ins the headset jack it doesnt work.I have a Dell Inspiron 700m laptop and I dont have the audio driver after I reformatted the laptop?you need an audio driver...go to the dell site and plug in your model # and get the driver for the audio....download it to your desktop and install it...follow the directions off the dell site....its pretty easy to do...



http://support.dell.com/support/download鈥?/a>



ScottI have a Dell Inspiron 700m laptop and I dont have the audio driver after I reformatted the laptop?had this problem dude, you need to go to realtek and download the driver for the HD audio. It's like the _404 or something like that. google it, you go to your audio properties and it says no audio device or something. Type that into youtube and you should get a whole plethora of things to doI have a Dell Inspiron 700m laptop and I dont have the audio driver after I reformatted the laptop?I posted a link to dell's website driver page for your computer. simply click on the audio and select the driver to download.



Note: all drivers on the page are for your pc. You could always go to dell.com and click support then click download drivers and follow the prompts.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment