Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do i get music from my old Dell MP3 player onto itunes?

The Dell software does not work with my new pc os Vista(old pc died along with most of my music files). I can dock with the Dell DJ and view the music but cannot move it to my pc or play it. It still plays on the Dell but I cannot add songs so I want to move it all to my Ipod.How do i get music from my old Dell MP3 player onto itunes?You have to have the files to be moved into iTunes. Maybe if you see the files in the Dell DJ, then copy/paste them to a file in your computer, then move those files into iTunes....?How do i get music from my old Dell MP3 player onto itunes?Use a USB flash drive to copy the files from the old computer. Then, put it onto the new computer, and put them in iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment