Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I ordered a Dell Mini 1012 with a 2GB memory upgrade about a week ago. What can I expect on ship time?

Basically, I would just like to know what other peoples' experience has been for shipping time on a similar product from Dell. Thank you.I ordered a Dell Mini 1012 with a 2GB memory upgrade about a week ago. What can I expect on ship time?Dell used to take forever to ship it's computers they still take about 10 days just to ship a computer on stock settings. the 1012 is a very nice and stylish netbook good luck. when did you order it? lets say you ordered it a week ago that means they probably just finished making your netbook now it has to go through processing and all that stuff, so in another 3 days they would finally ship it and that depends on your shipping selection standard, 2 day, or overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment