Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a Dell and I am trying to connect to my toshiba television with a vga to rgb component cable?

I have a Dell and I am trying to connect to my toshiba television with a vga to rgb component cable... I have no picture it has bars of color across the screen. Any suggestions? I know friends that do this with the same adapter and it works.....PLEASE HELP!I have a Dell and I am trying to connect to my toshiba television with a vga to rgb component cable?although it may work on friends tv's does not necessarily mean it will work on yours.

look at the connections on your tv and if they are marked R G B then they should work. If they are marked differently i.e Pr,Y,Pb then it will not work.

If you tv is an HD one then you should have a vga input plugI have a Dell and I am trying to connect to my toshiba television with a vga to rgb component cable?ur tv might not work with it. might want to look into that
  • walkie talkie
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment