Saturday, February 18, 2012

This is my first trip to rome. How do I get from hotel american palace eur to piazza dell esquinlino?

All my tours go from this Piazza dell esquinlino. I do not want to get lost so please help.This is my first trip to rome. How do I get from hotel american palace eur to piazza dell esquinlino?This is very easy. The Piazza Dell'Esquilino is just south of Termini Station. You will get on the metro (subway) at Laurentina. The metro is about 2 blocks from your hotel. When you leave the front door of the hotel, head left up Via Stazione Laurentina (Laurentina Station Road). The road goes up a ramp and then turns to the right. There will be some street vendors and stuff up there so you'll know you're at the right spot. There's one obvious building up there follow the "M" (for metro). The metro costs 1 euro and select the train going toward "Rebbibia."



Get off at the 10th stop (Cavour) and walk 1/2 mile North on via Cavour to Piazza Dell'Esquilino.



I've attached a link to a great map to use.This is my first trip to rome. How do I get from hotel american palace eur to piazza dell esquinlino?First off get a decent map, the hotel should be able to help with that. The Piazza dell esquinlino is in the Eastern side of Rome, so you're best bet is traveling by metro, then following your map.This is my first trip to rome. How do I get from hotel american palace eur to piazza dell esquinlino?Metro
  • spelling dictionary
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment