Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the best movie making software for a my dell laptop?

I have an Inspiron 1525 dell laptop and I am into making movies. I cannot afford an Apple Laptop right now so what movie making software is best for my laptop. Some type of software that will not cause viruses and will not blog down my laptop. ThanksWhat is the best movie making software for a my dell laptop?Just stick with Windows Movie Maker. It is just fine. Don't leave it because it is a little complex. It takes getting used to so just stick with Windows Movie Maker which is Preinstalled in the system (if you are running any Windows from XP SP2 and up).What is the best movie making software for a my dell laptop?Macs really aren't any better for video editing than PCs. Dreamworks does their movie-work on PCs.



You can get Adobe Premiere Pro, which is awesome, but probably too expensive for you. Adobe Premiere Elements is inexpensive and pretty good.What is the best movie making software for a my dell laptop?roxio easy media creator .. have it and works great. pretty cheap tooWhat is the best movie making software for a my dell laptop?
lol. You will be just as well off with a PC. You won't "get viruses" from commercial movie software

No comments:

Post a Comment