Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the show called?

A few years ago my uncle and I were on the internet and we came across a website that had a bunch of Anime on it. There was an anime on the site that I really liked but i have no idea what it's called. The first episode partially takes place in a building, it was sort of a jail looking thing but it was sort of an office looking thing too. There was some woman being imprisoned there and she busted out. She was butt naked and was wearing a weird full head helmet. She was walking through the hall ways, and anyone she saw, would die right there. they would die gruesomely. Either their head would explode or they would have some other horrible demise. Most of the people she killed were soldiers.she got outside and a guy shot her in the head and she fell into the ocean. That is all I can really remember.What's the show called?
I think that's Elfen Lied.



The main character, Lucy, was naked in the beginning. I think she did break out naked. O.O YEah she can like cut people or make them explode and stuff.



I never watched it but I know about it.What's the show called?
uh idk but it sounds prety graphic and perverted to me.... you watched it w/ your uncle????What's the show called?
Yes, that must be Elfen Lied. For sure.
Elfen Lied

No comments:

Post a Comment