Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I change edge scrolling on a Dell Inspiron 1525?

I have edge scrolling on my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop.



I was on my friends Dell XPS and his scroll pad acted differently to mine. When you scroll your finger fast from the top to the bottom it scrolls right to the bottom, and vice versa for top to bottom.



How can i install this on my Dell Inspiron 1525?How do I change edge scrolling on a Dell Inspiron 1525?You can adjust the scroll speed on your system by double clicking the icon "Dell Touchpad". This icon should be in the bottom right of your Taskbar. Once you open this you will need to click on "Scrolling Settings", and after this opens you will see the option to adjust the "Scrolling Speed". From the sound of it your friend probably has it set on a higher speed. Set the setting higher/faster, click “Apply”, and then “OK”. Once you have done this be sure to test the settings to make sure you like them.



I hope this helps.
  • maine weather
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment