Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a reliable place to buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop screen on the Internet?

Dell wants to charge me $500 to replace my LCD screen, 15.4 inches, with an included webcam when I know I can find one on the Internet cheaper and then just get someone to replace it for me. But I need to find a reliable source to buy this from.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.Where can I find a reliable place to buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop screen on the Internet?eBay,Amazon,Buy.com,Yahoo Shopping etc.Where can I find a reliable place to buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop screen on the Internet?ebay is always good.Where can I find a reliable place to buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop screen on the Internet?HI,

The best place to buy Dell accessories would be from DEll only. You may fine cheap deals anywhere but the product may not be legitimate. I guess 500 Dollar is the price of the part+Engineer 's cost for fixing it. I would recommend you to ask them to send to the same by courier and get it fixed from a local technician.That should reduce the cost by $150 at least.They do offer discounts on products, so pitch in for a discount and you should get one..that should ideally bring down the price to 300$ or so.. Try the same and do let me know whether it helped. ALL The Best :-)Where can I find a reliable place to buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop screen on the Internet?
You can buy it from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment