Sunday, February 12, 2012

If my entire familys not invited why should myself and my daughter attend.pls help?

I use to help my mom out financially I would always “help her out” when she needed it she lives currently on social security disability. Last year in November I gave birth to beautiful healthy baby girl and her father and I have a great relationship. We are both fairly young I’m 25 he’s 23 we both work full time I’m in school we live in our own house and we pay for all of our and my daughters expenses. My mother has shown nothing but evil towards him no matter how hard he tries she lashes out at him. When I sit down and try to ask her reasons why she can only respond with “I just don’t like him” I’m like WOW this guy is a great guy to me (treats me good) he helps me tremendously with taking care of our daughter and providing for her both physically and financially. All my mother does is spread lies about us to our family she’ll tell them “oh he doesn’t work he just uses my daughter”really when she was providing childcare for our child and have spoken to me about how she drove pass his job and seen his car at work. She makes it out to my family as if I am supporting myself and he and our child when its not true at all he and I work for the same company just not in the same office. (we are going to open our own business in the years to come) Her most recent episode was two weeks ago when her bf (who works 2 hours a day btw) got into an argument with her my bf was picking up our daughter and she lashed out on him telling him he’s a bastard (he’s a foster child never knew his real dad) she called him all types of vicious names. Now she wants to say that my daughter and I are invited to her house for Christmas. So I simply told her if my entire family is not welcome in your house than I will not come that way. If my bf had done something wrong to her and she can rightfully justify her action than that’s one thing but for this guy to have done absolutely nothing but date her daughter and try to do right by her daughter and be a good father to her grandchild I believe she is wrong. This is her second outburst last year she pulled the same lashing out stunt in our home we forgave her last year but this time I feel the need to keep a distance. I grew up without my dad my brother grew up without his I’m not going to take that from my daughter to whom her dad takes great care of. Please help what should we do?If my entire familys not invited why should myself and my daughter attend.pls help?
Don't goIf my entire familys not invited why should myself and my daughter attend.pls help?
I think you're right to stand up for your husband in this situation. Don't go to her house unless he's not only invited, but treated with respect while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment