Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a dell computer with speakers attached on the flat screen?

I had a lot of viruses on it. I had it wiped out everything but the pictures I had saved. Ever since I have started using the speakers it now says there is not any installed on the computer. How do I go about fixing my speakers. They are plugged in and the light works but its just saying that is wasn't installed. The first time I turned on the compter when I ordered it from dell I didn't have to install anything to get them to work. Thanks in advance?I have a dell computer with speakers attached on the flat screen?Sounds to me like you need to reinstall your audio driver. This is a piece of software that tells Windows how to use your sound card.



Go to:

http://support.dell.com/support/download鈥?/a>



Select the "Enter Service Tag" option. Put in your computer's service tag (usually on a sticker on the side of your case). It will take you to the driver downloads for your particular model.



Find the Audio Driver. Download and install that.I have a dell computer with speakers attached on the flat screen?go to control panel remove your audio device %26amp; then same in control panel add program reinstall the audio device, before re-installation run 1UAA your audio driver from Local Disk E.

No comments:

Post a Comment