Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can i do a dell factory restore, keeping any partitioned drives used for Double booting?

"Can i do a dell factory restore, keeping any partitioned drives used for Double booting?" I have double booted dell laptop running Vista and Xp and I want to do a dell factory restore so want to know if the dell factory restore will restore the partitioned hard drive used for xp.Can i do a dell factory restore, keeping any partitioned drives used for Double booting?I'm not 100% sure how the dell partitioning works, but I would say its safe to say yes, it will delete your XP as well. When you partition a drive normally it will wipe everything, I'm pretty sure Dell hasn't invented anything better.Can i do a dell factory restore, keeping any partitioned drives used for Double booting?This answer is completely useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment