Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you get real customer support from Dell and Staples?

1. Bought Dell Studio notebook from Staples

2. The keyboard and track pad break

3. Get new computer from Staples

4. New computer breaks, in the exact same way the first one did



I feel like I deserve yet another computer, free of charge, and I do NOT want a Dell. Dell and Staples have been notified. Now what?



How do I make sure I get the customer service I deserve?

What can I reasonably expect in terms of compensation?

How do you get real customer support from Dell and Staples?You don't deserve anything for free. A refund, or an exchange at most.



This is how people screw it up for everyone else. If you're not content, you'll file a lawsuit(maybe not you, but some people do) and then everyone else will have to pay the price. So in the future, exchanges will be harder, and returns are almost impossible. Thanks to a few *******. How do you get real customer support from Dell and Staples?you just want the world to carer to your every whim dont you? you may feel that you deserve a computer but Staples and Dell will TELL you exactly what you are going to get which is zip. return the computer, try to get a refund, and buy somewhere else...

No comments:

Post a Comment