Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do i get hold of dell warranty?

Dell, is really getting on my nerves!

(For all those wanting to get a laptop never choose dell)



I am trying to contact warranty services but all am getting is a call center.

Any other direct number I could phone???

Or email i could send to?How do i get hold of dell warranty?I've never had that problem. I call them, go through the routing process (press x number for x service) and within 15 minutes i've always been connected.



Try their online support.How do i get hold of dell warranty?Go on their site and click SUPPORT and Drivers, then in the searchbar type in CHAT. You may chat with a REAL live tech support person who can pull your warranty info up by using the Express Service Tag on your Dell. This tag is specific to YOUR specific unit. It is YOUR number and not on any other laptop. It's the fingerprint so to speak.



Now, if you are out of your warranty you will leanr this quickly as they will spit off nonsense of a $45 fee to answer questions (not realizing they just answered it).



If you are within warranty, you will be treated very nicely..



Calling them is probably the worst experience since that one time in 7th grade with the thing at the place.... Yeah you know what I mean... Sucked worse than a fat kid at a chicken finger eating contest.



Hope this helps. If you need tech support, I offer FREE online support, hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment