Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I increase the maximum volume of my new dell latitude d630 speakers?

My old Dell Latitde d505 's speaker is much louder than this new one. This appears strange to me. Pls helpHow can I increase the maximum volume of my new dell latitude d630 speakers?I assume you've adjusted the speaker output to it's maximum and it's still not loud enough for you. This is a little surprising to me since the one review I read about this computer mentions that the internal speakers are pretty loud for a laptop computer.



If you've increased the volume controls to the maximum and it's still not loud enough for you, then you're probably going to have to spring for external speakers or settle for headphones.



One thing you could try would be searching Dell's website to see if there are newer drivers for your audio, but that's not likely to help.How can I increase the maximum volume of my new dell latitude d630 speakers?Try going to the speaker settings, it might have a volume control. Also, go Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Sounds and Audio Devices and make sure the 'Volume' tab is selected. Click 'Advanced' under 'Device Volume' and make sure all the volume meters are up full.

If none of this works, it might be a problem with the physical set up of the speakers. Make sure all the cables are in the right spots and connected properly.



Hope I Helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment